Driving licence- zoom

Driving licence

You want to explore Australia free and independent with your own rental car? To make this possible you’ll need a translated copy of your driver licence. This specific document is needed to rent a car or motorhome in Australia.
Translated copy of your driver licence: AUD 75.-
Payment method: PayPal

Contact us any time without commitment

’Australia taught me to pause, relax and to feel myself. Here I gather new strength and enjoy my new life in line with the nature and the wildlife.’
Erika Schmid

Contact us any time without commitment

Call us, any time!
Email us, any time!